These beautiful handmade and hand-painted nested dolls feature three differently sized dolls adorned in elegant polka-dotted Indian traditional garment - Sari, Bindi on their forehead and bangles. This set contains 3 dolls with decreasing size placed one inside the other.
These colourful dolls are a beautiful and unique way to decorate your home. Perfect as a unique gift to your loved ones on any occasion.
- Hand-carved and hand-painted on Indian wood by expert artisans
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, each is unique and will vary
- Easy to store
- Traditional Indian look - Women wearing sari garment, bangles on hands and bindi on forehead
- Fair Trade product
- Made in India
- Big Doll Height = 140 mm, Width = 55 mm
- Medium Doll Height = 100 mm, Width = 45 mm
- Small Doll Height = 70 mm, Width = 30 mm
- Due to the nature of hand-made products, kindly expect slight imperfections. This is not a defect and "Handmade Indian Nested Dolls (Set of 3)" is non-refundable due to this reason.
- Care instructions: wipe clean with a soft dry cloth