Oceanic Ode. Big blues. Wild Whites. Stormy Seas. Make a splash with Hokusai’s The Great Wave backpack. © bpk-RMN Grand Palais-Richard Lambert
Epic paintings. Divine drawings. Wondrous woodblock prints. Katsushika Hokusai was born around 1760 in what is now Tokyo and became a famous as a painter and printmaker. His work continues to inspire and influence artists around the world.
- Lightweight - weighs only 85g
- Water resistant
- Eco friendly - no more plastic bags
- Strong - will safely hold up to 10kg
- Easy access drawstring top closure
- Comfy black cord straps
- Handy side zippered pocket
- Bold, colourful patterns will not fade
- size 34 x 43.5 cm (13.3" x 17.1").